- Initial consultation fee is based on the Australian Medical Association (AMA) schedule of fees and depends on the complexity of the consultation. Most initial consultation will cost around $605.
- Payment is accepted on the day of consultation either via Master or Visa Card, EFTPOS or cash.
- You should consult Medicare for your estimated out-of-pocket expense.
- Any cancellation needs to be a minimum one week in advance.
All patients must:
- Bring their GP referral letter together with any recent blood tests results, actual scans and reports of scans, other important tests results and hospital discharge summaries.
- Complete a Dizzy Questionnaire™, Headache Questionnaire™ or Syncope and Seizure Questionnaire™ if that is your main problem. You can do this by arriving 30 minutes before your appointment. If you would like to have the questionnaire posted or emailed, please ask one of our friendly staff. Or you may REQUEST A PASSWORD to download the questionnaire here.
Your help will ensure more quality time towards your consultation.